RELEASE DATE: 30 OCT 2016
CATALOG #: US CD-161
FORMAT: DIGI CD
Matteo Carnio – guitars
Emiliano “Kiske Wrathlord”
01. Grand Guignol (it takes Tragic Hearts to believe in Tragic Monsters)
02. The Ossuary
03. Night of the Mandibles
04. Ultima Weapon
05. A Dream-Letter to the Witches of Western Europe
06. Dark Companions (to Ramsey Campbell)
07. Nuove Frontiere del Delitto
08. Gloria in Excelsis Baphometo
09. The Effects of Blackness Moderated
10. The Secrecy of Small Creatures with Six Legs
The Masters of Regressive Prog-Metal are back!
“A Dream-Letter To The Witches Of Western Europe” is a horror tour de force celebrating everything monstrous: their third and finest effort finds the band reaching a creative peak of weirdness and intensity, taking their vision a step farther toward dementia and venom. Filled to the brim with the bizarre imagery of the lyrics, instrumental intricacies, menacing atmospheres and doomy vibes, the album features a stunning new singer with bluesy depth and potency, Franco Campanella (Spanking Hour). It is a strong and uncompromising musical statement, an enigmatic and ominous gem.
The album features guest performances by Fango DUmatt Gigerz, John Llewellyn Probert, Maurizio Savini, Davide Colombo, Federico Binelli, Gabriele Ferrario, D.F.Lewis, Matt Giuliani, Ian James Parker, Silvia Gadina, Marco Di Lucca and Marco Candela.